I have never done a year-in-review for Winterreën before, but if there’s ever a year that deserves its own showcase, it’s 2020. While I love the idea of putting 2020 behind me and focusing on the new year, it’s important to look back and reflect on everything you learnt in the past year.
I’ve decided to split the year-in-review into four bite-sized chunks, focusing on the numbers, the work, the lessons and the future.
Without further ado, Part 01. The Numbers
I figured we should start with the numbers because
1) most people hate stats, so I figured we’d get it out of the way first,
2) it’s the best way to put this year into perspective, and
3) I’ll forever be a maths enthusiast at heart, so working with numbers makes me happy!
The first thing I did when I started writing the series is to make a list of all the projects we did last year. Then I counted each project. In total there were:
- 31 brands designed
- 24 websites launched
- 15 kickstarter projects completed
That’s crazy right? After collecting these stats I started to get curious about some other numbers, so here goes:
- 2,736 unique visitors to the Winterreën website
- 13,447 website page views
- 65 Instagram posts
- 700+ emails sent
- 2451GB’s of data used
- 1 logo on a Showmax documentary
- and at least 500 cups of coffee (might even be more)
If there was a quicker way to count Whatsapp messages, and voice note hours, I would have loved to add that to the list.
Overall, in numbers, this was a spectacular year for Winterreën. Knowing our team was able to help so many individuals and businesses is incredibly humbling, and it makes us so excited for the year ahead!
In the next part of the series, we’ll take a more in-depth look at the work done in the past year. Think of it as a mini-portfolio for 2020. Every client, every logo, and every website. Stay tuned!